- Prime tickets to 4-5 performances including Madame Butterfly at the Glyndebourne Festival, Swan Lake by the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden, and concerts by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Philharmonia Orchestra
- Private tours of some of London’s most famous sites including the Victoria & Albert Museum, Tate Britain, and the Houses of Parliament with excellent private guides
- Deluxe four-star accommodations in the convenient West End
- Fine dining in some of the city’s outstanding restaurants
- Afternoon tea at the Ritz, considered London’s best!
- Private motorcoach for all activities in the itinerary
- Plenty of free time for additional sightseeing, shopping, or relaxing
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from London, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
8 days/ 7 nights
Cost per person TBA in mid-November
Breakfast included daily plus 1 group lunch or dinner per day
1. Saturday, May 19: The Royal Ballet at Covent Garden
2. Sunday, May 20: The London Symphony Orchestra
3. Monday, May 21: The Takacs Quartet
4. Wednesday, May 23: Madame Butterfly at Glyndebourne
5. Thursday, May 24: The Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall
*Please note that all concerts and activities should be considered subject to change at this time.
Reservations for British Flair will open in mid-November when trip price is announced. Please stay tuned for details!
If you would like to be placed on our Interest List, give us a call at (512) 476 - 5632.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: