- Prime tickets to 4-5 performances including Madame Butterfly at the Glyndebourne Festival, Swan Lake by the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden, and concerts by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Philharmonia Orchestra
- Private tours of some of London’s most famous sites including the Victoria & Albert Museum, Tate Britain, and the Houses of Parliament with excellent private guides
- Deluxe four-star accommodations in the convenient West End
- Fine dining in some of the city’s outstanding restaurants
- Afternoon tea at the Ritz, considered London’s best!
- Private motorcoach for all activities in the itinerary
- Plenty of free time for additional sightseeing, shopping, or relaxing
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from London, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
Click here to view the full trip itinerary.
Call The Grand Tour at 1-800-727-2995
8 days/ 7 nights
$5,985 per person, ground only, double occupancy; $970 single supplement
Optional group flight: $1,325 per person, nonstop, on British Airways
May 17, your classical journey begins
May 25, your journey concludes after breakfast
1. Saturday, May 19: The Royal Ballet at Covent Garden
2. Sunday, May 20: The London Symphony Orchestra
3. Monday, May 21: Private concert at Handel Hendrix House
4. Wednesday, May 23: Madame Butterfly at Glyndebourne
5. Thursday, May 24: The Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall
*Please note that all concerts and activities should be considered subject to change at this time.
Reservations are open! Contact The Grand Tour to reserve your spot on the tour: 800-727-2995 or email@example.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: