Today's show features terrific recent releases: C.F. Abel played by Hamburger Ratsmusik, Vox Luminis singing Lassus, and vihuela music by Luys Milan, performed by Jose Antonio Escobar.
- From 'El Maestro' by Luys Milan, performed by Jose Antonio Escobar, vihuela de mano: Fantasia No. 16, Pavana No. 5 & 6.
- From 'Bella e la donna mia', performed by Vivante: Allegrezza del nuovo Maggio & Invito all'Amoroso riposo (Marini), Ciaccona (Foscarini), Gagliarda (Kapsberger), Bella e la donna mia (Barbarino).
- Carl Friedrich Abel: Quartetto in B major, performed by Hamburger Ratsmusik. From 'Composed to the Soul'.
- Roland de Lassus: Creator omnium Deus, Concupiscendo concupiscit, Deus misereatur nostri, Tritt auf den rigel, En m'oyant chanter, Domine quid multiplicati sunt. Performed by Vox Luminis, from 'Biographie musicale, Vol. V'.
- Closing music: Carl Friedrich Abel: Aria 'Frena le belle lagrime', performed by Dorothee Mields, soprano, and Hamburger Ratsmusik, directed by Simone Eckert.