Even early music can be new again! Today's show features new releases of Gregorian chant sung by the Monks of Norcia, motets by Gombert sung by Beauty Farm, and selections from the soundtrack to Wolf Hall, featuring the Musicians of Shakespeare's Globe.
- From 'Benedicta: Marian Chant from Norcia': Ave regina coelorum, Laetare virgo mater, Regina coeli, Concordi laetitia, Virgo prudentissima. Performed by the monks of Norcia.
- From the soundtrack to Wolf Hall (arrangements by Claire van Kampen): Court masque- Lady Carey's dompe, Hoboekendans, Ah Robyn, Romanesca, En vray amour, Helas madam, Tourdion. Performed by the Musicians of Shakespeare's Globe.
- From 'Gombert Motets', performed by Beauty Farm: Si bona suscepimus, Salve regina, O crux splendidor.
- Hieronymus Praetorius: Magnificat. Performed by Balthasar-Neumann Choir and Ensemble, conducted by Pablo Heras-Casado. From 'Praetorius'.
- Closing music: Jacob Praetorius: Indica mihi. Credit same as above.