- Prime tickets to 4-5 performances including Madame Butterfly at the Glyndebourne Festival, Swan Lake by the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden, and concerts by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Philharmonia Orchestra
- Private tours of some of London’s most famous sites including the Victoria & Albert Museum, Tate Britain, and the Houses of Parliament with excellent private guides
- Deluxe five-star accommodations on the Thames
- Fine dining in some of the city’s outstanding restaurants
- Afternoon tea at the Ritz, considered London’s best!
- Private motorcoach for all activities in the itinerary
- Plenty of free time for additional sightseeing, shopping, or relaxing
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from London, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
Click here to view the full trip itinerary.
Reservations are now closed for this trip - if you'd like to be placed on our waiting list, please call us at (512) 615 - 6902.
8 days/ 7 nights
$5,985 per person, ground only, double occupancy; $970 single supplement
Optional group flight: $1,325 per person, nonstop, on British Airways
May 17, your classical journey begins
May 25, your journey concludes after breakfast
1. Saturday, May 19: The Royal Ballet at Covent Garden
2. Sunday, May 20: The London Symphony Orchestra
3. Monday, May 21: Private concert at Handel Hendrix House
4. Wednesday, May 23: Madame Butterfly at Glyndebourne
5. Thursday, May 24: The Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall
*Please note that all concerts and activities should be considered subject to change at this time.
Reservations are now closed for this trip. Please stay tuned for future updates on KMFA's 2019 Travel Program offerings. If you'd like to be place on our waiting list for London, please call us at (512) 615 - 6902.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: