Italy Bella: A Classical Tour of Italy!
April 3-15, 2019
Join Dianne Donovan—host of Midday Oasis and Classical Austin—on a deluxe cultural journey to the heart of Italy next spring! The tour begins in Milan, the world capital of fashion, and also home of La Scala. We continue on to the charming city of Parma, in the heart of the Emilia Romagna—the breadbasket of Italy—and finally arrive in Florence, a city unrivaled in the West as a treasure of art and architecture and a favored stop on The Grand Tour for centuries. Deluxe accommodation, fine cuisine, stirring music, and plenty of free time make this an unforgettable trip you won’t want to miss!
- Prime tickets to 6 major concerts including Manon Lescaut at the famed Teatro alla Scala and concerts at Italy's oldest music festival--the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
- Private tours and viewing of some of Italy's most famous treasures including da Vinci's Last Supper in Milan, and the Uffizi, Galleria dell' Accademia and Bargello in Florence
- Four-star accommodations in the hearts of Milan, Parma, and Florence
- Authentic Italian cuisine across Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, and Tuscany
- Private motorcoach for all activities in the itinerary
- Plenty of free time for additional sightseeing, shopping, or relaxing
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from Italy, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Contact The Grand Tour at 800-727-2995
12 days/11 nights
$6,490 per person, ground only, double occupancy; $1,070 single supplement
April 4, your classical journey begins
April 15, your journey concludes after breakfast
1. Saturday, April 6: Puccini’s Manon Lescaut at Teatro alla Scala
2. Sunday, April 7: Giordano’s Andrea Chénier at Teatro Reggio
3. Tuesday, April 9: European Union Youth Orchestra
4. Thursday, April 11: Mahler's 8th Symphony at Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
5. Saturday, April 13: Pianist Angela Hewitt presents an all-Bach recital
6. Sunday, April 14: Schubert's 1st Symphony & Mahler's 5th Symphony at Maggio Musicale
Contact The Grand Tour to reserve your place on the tour with a credit card deposit, or send a check made payable to The Grand Tour for the deposit amount to: KMFA Italy Tour, The Grand Tour, PO Box 274, Peterborough, NH 03458. Click here to download a registration form.
Questions? Contact The Grand Tour at 800-727-2995 / info@ thegrandtour.com or Virginia Alvarez of KMFA at 512-615-6902 / email@example.com
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: