Today's program features three tracks from a new release by Paul Hillier and Theatre of Voices called Buxtehude and his Circle. We'll also hear from organist Ton Koopman, and the Amsterdam Baroque Soloists.
- Franz Tunder: Dominus illuminatio mea. Performed by Theatre of Voices.
- Nicolaus Bruhns: Praeludium in G. Performed by Ton Koopman.
- Nicolaus Bruhns: De profundis clamavi. Performed by Theatre of Voices, with bass soloist Jakob Bloch Jespersen.
- Dieterich Buxtehude: Sonata in D, Op. 1 No. 6. Performed by Catherine Manson, violin, Paolo Pandolfo, viola da gamba, Mike Fentross, lute, and Ton Koopman, harpsichord.
- Dieterich Buxtehude: Jesu meine Freude. Performed by Theatre of Voices.
- Dieterich Buxtehude: Magnificat primi toni. Performed by Harald Vogel.
View show archive