An ode to the joys of spring, with music by Claude LeJeune, Heinrich Schütz, Guillaume de Machaut, and more!
- Francesco Landini: Ecco la Primavera, performed by The Early Music Consort of London. Guillaume de Machaut: Rose, Liz, Printemps, Verdure. Performed by The Orlando Consort.
- Anon: Tempus adest floridum, performed by The Oxford Camerata. Anon: This Merry Pleasant Spring & Woodycock. Performed by The Toronto Consort.
- From Carmina Burana (13th century): Tempus transit gelidum, Clauso Chronos, Veris dulcis in tempore, Estampie. Performed by Millenarium.
- Claude LeJeune: Revecy venir du printans. Performed by The Huelgas Ensemble.
- Heinrich Schütz: O primavera, performed by Cantus Cölln. Claudio Monteverdi: O Primavera. Performed by Sex Chordæ Consort of Viols.
- Closing music: Sonata IV in A major, 'Il Pastor Fido' by Nicolas Chedeville. Performed by The Palladian Ensemble.