“One of the Top 10 "Can't Miss" Classical Music Festivals in the US”
Hear one of the greatest ensembles of our time while surrounded by beautiful scenery! Join KMFA Music Director Chris Johnson at the Bravo! Vail Music Festival in beautiful Vail, Colorado for a special three-performance residency with London’s internationally acclaimed chamber orchestra Academy of St Martin in the Fields. Each concert will include compelling and imaginative pairings of intimate concerti and chamber orchestra works selected in partnership with – and featuring performances by – Academy Music Director and violin virtuoso Joshua Bell, one of the most celebrated classical artists performing today. We’ll enjoy mountain-view lodging, premier seating, pre-concert receptions, and fabulous dining, all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Rocky Mountains.
VAIL 2017 IS NOW SOLD OUT.
If you would like to have your name added to our waiting list, please email Virginia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 615 - 6902
ABOUT BRAVO! VAIL
Bravo! Vail is the only festival in North America to host four of the world’s finest orchestras in a single season. The 2017 season features residencies with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra, The Philadelphia Orchestra, and the New York Philharmonic, plus a new three year residency with London's Academy of St Martin in the Fields.
The orchestras will perform great staples of the classical canon and creatively curated programs of jazz and pops. In addition, world-renowned soloists and chamber musicians will showcase their talents in an eclectic chamber music series.
6 days/ 5 nights
$1,915 per person for double occupancy Mountain-View King Room
$955 additional supplement will be added for single occupancy
June 21, your classical journey begins
June 26, your journey concludes after breakfast
- Hosted by KMFA Music Director Chris Johnson and Development Manager Virginia Alvarez
- 5 - Night stay in Mountain View Studio King rooms at the centrally located Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
- All breakfasts, a special group lunch, and three multi-course dinners
- Three tickets to the Academy of St Martin in the Fields residency with Joshua Bell at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater
(The Academy will perform three separate programs on three separate nights!)
- Pre-concert receptions with festival supporters on the Borgen Patron Plaza
- On-stage champagne toast with donors and orchestra
- Private reception with KMFA friends
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
Click HERE to view the full itinerary.
NOT INCLUDED: Travel insurance, Air to/from Colorado and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
- Thurs, June 22: Academy of St Martin in the Fields
- Sat, June 24: Academy of St Martin in the Fields
- Sun, June 25: Academy of St Martin in the Fields
WAITLIST RESERVATIONS & QUESTIONS
Please contact Virginia Alvarez, Development Manager, at 512-615-6902 or email@example.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: