“New York, New York, a wonderful town!” – so goes the lyric to Leonard Bernstein’s classic tune from the 1944 musical, On the Town. Experience New York for yourself when you join Jeffrey Blair for a classical music journey to the City That Never Sleeps! Enjoy an unforgettable getaway this October in the company of KMFA friends as we take you behind the scenes at the MET for Puccini’s Turandot and attend a very special performance at Carnegie Hall featuring world-renowned soprano, Renee Fleming. With superb concert seating and exclusive insider access, you won’t want to miss this trip!
Reserve your spot today!
Call The Grand Tour at 1-800-727-2995
6 days/ 5 nights
$3,965 per person, ground only, double occupancy; $985 single supplement
October 19, your classical journey begins
October 24, your journey concludes after breakfast
- Lead by KMFA Host Jeffrey Blair and Director of Development David Hammond
- 5 - Night stay in French-inspired accommodations at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, a AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel on Manhattan's Upper East Side
- Tickets to hear 2016 Kennedy Center Awardee and virtuoso pianist, Martha Argerich, performing with Italy’s famed Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia
- Tickets to hear soprano Renee Fleming, live in concert, at Carnegie Hall
- Tickets to Puccini’s Turandot at the MET
- Tickets to the New York Philharmonic
- Breakfast and a group lunch or dinner daily
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
Click here to view the full itinerary.
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from New York City, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above. An optional Group Flight with airport transfers is available at a group rate of $370 per person.
- Thursday, October 19: The New York Philharmonic
- Friday, October 20: Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia
- Saturday, October 21: Puccini’s Turandot
- Sunday, October 22: Bargemusic
- Monday, October 23: Renee Fleming
Please call The Grand Tour at 1-800-727-2995, or contact Virginia Alvarez, KMFA Development Manager, by phone at 512-615-6902 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: