“New York, New York, a wonderful town!” – so goes the lyric to Leonard Bernstein’s classic tune from the 1944 musical, On the Town. Experience New York for yourself when you join Jeffrey Blair for a classical music journey to the City That Never Sleeps! Enjoy an unforgettable getaway this October in the company of KMFA friends as we take you behind the scenes at the MET for Puccini’s Turandot and attend a very special performance at Carnegie Hall featuring world-renowned soprano, Renée Fleming. With superb concert seating and exclusive insider access, you won’t want to miss this trip!
View the full itinerary here.
Ready to reserve your spot?
Call The Grand Tour at 1-800-727-2995
or click here to download our registration form.
- Hosted by KMFA Announcer Jeffrey Blair and Director of Development David Hammond
- 5 - Night stay in French-inspired accommodations at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, a AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel on Manhattan's Upper East Side
- Tickets to hear 2016 Kennedy Center Awardee and virtuoso pianist, Martha Argerich, performing with Italy’s famed Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia
- Tickets to hear soprano Renée Fleming, live in concert, at Carnegie Hall
- Tickets to Puccini’s Turandot at the MET
- Tickets to the New York Philharmonic with Sir András Schiff at the podium and piano
- Breakfast and a group lunch or dinner daily
- A small group of KMFA listeners and supporters
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from New York City, travel insurance, and any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above. An optional Group Flight with airport transfers is available at a group rate of $370 per person.
6 days/ 5 nights
$3,965 per person, ground only, double occupancy; $985 single supplement
October 19, your classical journey begins
October 24, your journey concludes after breakfast
- Thursday, October 19: The New York Philharmonic
- Friday, October 20: Orchestra dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia
- Saturday, October 21: Puccini’s Turandot
- Sunday, October 22: Bargemusic
- Monday, October 23: Renée Fleming
Please call The Grand Tour at 1-800-727-2995, or contact Virginia Alvarez, KMFA Development Manager, by phone at 512-615-6902 or via email at email@example.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER: