Celtic music from Ireland and Scotland is the focus of this week's show, including performances by Therese Honey, Jordi Savall, Quadriga Consort, and more.
- From 'The Celtic Harp', produced by Texas Early Music Project, and performed by Therese Honey: Fairy's Lament/Trip to Sligo/The Cliffs of Moher, Sheebeg, Sheemore (Turlough O'Carolan), Aran Boat Song, The Road to Lisdoonvarna/Morrison's Jig.
- The Broom of Cowdenknows, Scottish traditional ballad. Performed by Kathlene Ritch, soprano, and members of Texas Early Music Project.
- From '14 Tales of Mystery', featuring Quadriga Consort: Mr. O'Connor (Turlough O'Carolan), Poison Ivy Leaf, Lament for Owen O'Rourke & Lament for Owen Roe O'Neill.
- From 'The Celtic Viol' II, featuring Jordi Savall, viol, Andrew Lawrence-King, harp, and Frank McGuire, bodhran: The Galway Bay, The Rover Reformed, Lord Frog Dance & The Buckingham House, The Liverpool Hornpipe.
- From 'Dowland in Dublin' featuring La Nef and Michael Slattery, tenor: Say Love if ever thou didst find, Clear or cloudy, A Shepherd in a Shade, Kemp's Jig, Mistress Winter's Jump, My Lady Hunsdon's Puffe, Fine Knacks for Ladies.