- Lee Hoiby—At the Round Earth’s Imagined Corners. 5:42. The Memphis Boychoir and Memphis Chamber Choir, John Ayer, dir. Meredith Belcher on the organ at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Memphis, TN. Pro Organo CD 7037.
- William Walton, arr. Wills—Crown Imperial. 6:20. Arthur Wills on the organ at Ely Cathedral. The Cambridge Co-Operative Band, David Read, dir. Hyperion CDH55003.
- Richard Webster—Arise, O Jerusalem. The Choir of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Evanston, IL, Richard Webster, dir. Thomas Whittemore, organ. Advent Press CD.
- Hymns: “Praise, my soul, the King of heaven”; “There is a green hill far away”; “Praise to the Lord, the Almighty.” 9:42. The Choir of St. Paul’s Cathedral, London, John Scott, dir. Christopher Dearnley, organ. Helios CDH88036.
- Emma Lou Diemer—Aria and Scherzo for Flute and Organ. 7:31. Linda Marianiello, flute, and Keith Reas, organ, on the Reuter organ at Augustana Lutheran Church, Denver, Co. Musicians Showcase CD MS1069.
- Edward Elgar, arr. Wills—Pomp and Circumstance March No. 4, Op. 39, No. 4. 5:07. See #2.
- C. Hubert H. Parry—Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis. 11:46. The Choir of Manchester Cathedral, Christopher Stokes, dir. Jeffrey Makinson, organ. Naxos CD 8.572104.