Support your local classical music station and get mentioned on the air!
Our next Membership Drive is March 4 through 10. Mentions are once per day February 26 through March 17.
Business Circle Memberships are ideal for companies looking to support Austin's home for classical music on the radio and get a little bit of air time as well. Starting at just $500, business names will be read once per day for three weeks around our Spring Membership Drive. Your company will receive the following recognition in gratitude for your generosity. Company information with a link to your website will be included in the KMFA Business Circle.
By joining the Business Circle, your business will be recognized with:
- Announcements on the air of your company name, once per day over a three week period before, during, and after the drive
- Business Circle listing on the KMFA website in two KMFA emails around the drive
- Discounts for program sponsorship on KMFA
- Starting at the $500 level your gift is presented as part of a Matching Challenge to our listeners during the fall membership drive – generating a sense of immediacy for our listeners and appreciation for your support
Throughout a challenge match period, we ask listeners to call in with their financial support. Your company is clearly and gratefully acknowledged for providing incentive for listeners to call
- At the $1,000 level and above you can personally record an on-air presentation of your Matching Challenge, and enjoy membership in the KMFA Masters Circle giving you special access to KMFA’s premier-level donor events and a listing in KMFA's annual report.
Your gift allows KMFA to provide the finest classical music, outstanding programs, and conversations with artists. You are the reason tens of thousands of listeners are able to discover and delight in classical music on KMFA each week. Thank you!
Only the name of your business will be read on the air, but if a business is not easily identifiable by name alone, then clarification may be added. Businesses will be aired at various times from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We are not able to guarantee when business names will be announced. To join the Business Circle, make your donation here. Enter your company information in the comment box at the bottom of the page. If you have questions, please call Member Services at (512) 476-5632.
If you prefer more choice in when and how your business is announced on air, please consider Sponsorship Opportunities.
- 34th Street Café & Catering
- AAA Filter Service
- Anderson's Coffee Company
- Art Insight, Adventures in Art History
- Austin Childbirth Associates
- Baxter Controls Inc.
- Blue Heron Center
- Blue Rock Artist Ranch and Studio
- Nancy Jo Callahan, Agent, State Farm Insurance
- Carol Pierce-Davis, Ph.D., Psychologist
- Charles Melanson Architect
- Chez Zee American Bistro
- Claude Ducloux - Attorney at Law
- CPM – Capital Project Management
- Elizabeth Christian Public Relations
- Estes Audiology Hearing Centers
- Farm to Table
- Food! Food!
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
- Gusto Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
- Happy Horse Hotel
- Homeslice Pizza
- Jackson Walker, LLP
- JBK Engineering Services
- Kilimania Fine & Tribal Carpets from Afghanistan
- Sara Madera sells homes in your neighborhood with Stanberry REALTORS®
- Malvern Books
- Mary Vance, PhD - Licensed Psychologist
- Necessary Inc.
- Noren Thermal Solutions
- Oriental Medicine Associates
- Carol Pierce-Davis Ph.D., Psychologist
- Patrick Keel, Mediator-Arbitrator
- PB Construction
- Richard Hughes Architect
- Rudd and Wisdom, Inc. Consulting Actuaries
- Santa Rita Cantina
- Shipley Donuts
- Terry McDaniel and Company
- Texas Classroom Teachers Association
- Webber + Studio, Architects