AUSTIN CHAMBER MUSIC CENTER PRESENTS:
AUSTIN CHAMBER MUSIC FESTIVAL
CHAMBER MUSIC SOCIETY OF LINCOLN CENTER
JUNE 9 | 8:00 P.M. | BATES RECITAL HALL
Cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han enjoy a multi-faceted musical life that encompasses performing, recording and artistic direction at the highest levels. Their concert activities have taken them from New York’s stages to the most important concert halls in the United States, Europe and Asia. Join them for their Austin Chamber Music Festival performance at Bates Recital Hall!
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 8:00 P.M.
- Venue: Bates Recital Hall at The Butler School of Music
- Website: https://austinchambermusic.org/event/cms-2023/
- Cost: $35.00 - $80.00
- Name: Austin Chamber Music Center
- Develop the next generation of musicians and audiences.
- Make chamber music accessible to everyone.
- Provide audiences with a wide range of chamber music experiences.
- Provide an avenue for professional musicians to interact with each other and to communicate their enthusiasm for chamber music to students and audiences through paid teaching and performance opportunities.
- Develop and expand the chamber music repertoire, including the commissioning of new works, study, and recording of less familiar repertoire.
- Instill lifelong skills of leadership and cooperation through music education.
- Connect people of all backgrounds through music and music-making.
The Austin Chamber Music Center creates chamber music experiences that connect, educate, and inspire our community.
ACMC seeks to:
- Address: 2406 Robert Dedman Dr
- City: Austin
- State: TX
- Zip: 78712