Traditional tunes from Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, Normandy, and Guernsey await you on today's show, with performances by The Harp Consort, The Palladian Ensemble, and harpist Therese Honey!
- From 'The Celtic Harp', produced by Texas Early Music Project, featuring harpist Therese Honey: Sheebeg, Sheemore (O'Carolan), Inisheer, Aran Boat Song, The Road to Lisdoonvarna, Morrison's Jig.
- From '14 Tales of Mystery' featuring the Quadriga Consort: Mr. O'Connor (O'Carolan), Poison Ivy Leaf, Lament for Owen O'Rourke.
- From 'An Excess of Pleasure' featuring the Palladian Ensemble: Scots Airs (Geminiani) and Ground after the Scotch Humour (Matteis).
- Selections from 'Les Travailleurs de la Mer' featuring the Harp Consort, including Le buoan houme Andrio & Cha chon, with soprano Clara Sanabras.
- The Parting Glass, from 'Celtic Christmas at the Cathedral', with Cluan, soloists Christopher LeCluyse & Danny Johnson, and the Schola Cantorum of St. Mary Cathedral, Austin, Texas, directed by Jeffrey Jones-Ragona.