Today's program features music from the 9th-14th centuries, including performances by Trio Mediaeval, organist Guy Bovet, and Sequentia.
- Two medieval dances: Trotta and Estampita sirena. Performed by Millenarium.
- Rex caeli from 'Musica Enchiriadis' (9th century). Performed by Capella Antiqua München.
- Robertsbridge Codex (14th century): Estampie. Performed by Guy Bovet at the historic instrument at the Basilica of Valere, Sion, Switzerland.
- O primus homo coruit (repertoire of St. Martial of Limoges). Performed by Ensemble Organum.
- Hildegard of Bingen: O splendissima gemma. Performed by Sequentia.
- Tournai Mass, performed by Trio Mediaeval.