Today's program features new and recent releases by ensembles like Stimmwerck, Capella de la Torre, and Blue Heron, with music by Nicolas Ludford, Johannes Brassart, and Josquin des Prez!
- Nicolas Ludford: Ave cujus conceptio. Performed by Blue Heron. From 'Peterhouse Partbooks Vol. 4'.
- Michael Praetorius: Magnificat per omnes versus. Performed by Balthasar-Neumann Choir and Ensemble, directed by Pablo Heras-Casado. From 'Praetorius'.
- Johannes Brassart: O rex Fridrice- In tuo adventu. Johannes Puillois: Flos de spina. Performed by Stimmwerck. From 'Flos Virginum: Motets of the 15th century'.
- From 'Water Music- Tales of Nymphs and Sirens': Nimphes nappes (Josquin), Canto (Johannes Vogt, born 1953), Il bianco e dolce cigno (Arcadelt). Performed by Capella de la Torre.
- Closing music: Overture from 'Dido and Aeneas', performed by Les Arts Florissants. Click the link for more information about La Follia Austin Baroque's upcoming performance of Purcell's operatic masterwork!
View show archive